Some simple math for you.
Assuming you work 40 hours a week for 50 weeks a year…
- If you want to make $100,000 per year, you must earn $50 per hour
- If you want to make $200,000 per year, you must earn $100 per hour
- If you want to make $1 million per year, you must earn $500 per hour
So, the first question you have to ask yourself is, “Am I doing any hardwork that is worth less than that rate?”
Look at your day. What do you spend your time on? Could you pay someone less than $50 per hour to do any of those tasks?
If the answer is yes, then you probably shouldn’t be doing those tasks.
You should be paying someone else to do them, so you can spend your time on tasks that pay you $100, $200 or $500 per hour.
And here’s the kicker, I bet that almost EVERYTHING you do in your online business in a typical day could be outsourced to someone else for $3 per hour.
- Imagine if you suddenly had 6-7 hours more free time every day.
- Imagine if you could pay someone just $24 per day to get that free time.
What could you do with all that free time?
See what Matt Lloyd used to build his 8-figure online marketing empire.
He shows you how to do the same here…
One thing is for sure.
If you’re spending most of your time on tasks (hardwork) that could be easily outsourced to someone else for $3/hour, you’ll never achieve the financial freedom you desire.
And in today’s interconnected world, there’s no excuses for not outsourcing.
It’s just too easy.
This is step one.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!