Most People Who Join Don’t Make Any Money…
It’s always a little surprising when I’m in a conversation with someone about a business model or marketing system and they say it’s not any good because “most people who join don’t make any money.”
I don’t get that line of reasoning. It’s as though they think that something is only “good” or “worthwhile” if MOST of the people become wildly successful.
That’d be nice, but that’s not how human beings operate. Look around:
- Most people who get married get divorced.
- Most people who start college drop out.
- Most people who go to law school do not become successful lawyers.
- Most people who start medical school do not become successful doctors.
- Most people who try out for the Olympics don’t make the cut.
- Most people who try out for American Idol never make it to the show.
- Most people who play baseball don’t make it to the major leagues
Does that mean that no one should ever get married? Or go to college? Or shoot for their dreams? Just because “most people” don’t succeed?
Success isn’t about the “odds”. It’s about CHOOSING to be in the small group of people who are going to CRUSH it!
- Most people quit.
- They don’t fail.
- They use broken systems that don’t work.
- They don’t know how to advertise so what little traffic that get are crap leads… and they quit.
This industry IS insanely profitable. You just need:
- A system that actually works
- Someone to advertise for you
- And someone to call your leads
Put it this way: I know what I do to earn $60k+ per month in my business. And I’m pretty sure that I’m not doing anything that anyone else can’t do, especially since I have people doing all the labor for me, and I’m opening the door for you to use them as well.
But, the simple fact of the matter is that most people aren’t actually committed to being wildly successful or having great financial success.
They’re more interested in being comfortable in their mediocrity.
FACT: Average people are never successful. That’s why they’re called “average”.
Now, you WILL find people from AVERAGE BACKGROUNDS who suddenly decide to become very “un-average” by being willing to make decisions and take actions differently from “average people”.
And that’s the key.
Successful people are just people who are willing to make habit out of doing things that unsuccessful people won’t do.
Success isn’t about the “odds”. It’s about making a DECISION and taking ACTION…
Just go here and get iPAS 2 today:
Remember, without making a change in your life, nothing will change.
Make that decision. You’re looking for something because you’re not happy with your current situation.
You and I both know that.
I promise you that!
To Our Success,
P.S. – some people wait for change to find them. Some people look for change. Others make change happen.
Which are you?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!