iPAS 2 – Shoot Me If I Try To Win Gold Again!

Steve Redgrave is, simply stated, the UK’s greatest Olympian. He’s one of only two men in the history of the world to win Gold Medals at FIVE consecutive games.

Over a staggering span of 20 plus years, Redgrave and his rowing crews were known not just for their victories, but their dominance. They almost never lost. And even though colitis and diabetes tried to stop him, he kept battling, going on to win Gold in 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996 and 2000.

In fact, he was so passionate that, even after announcing his retirement in 1996 (and claiming that if anyone saw him near a row boat they could shoot him), he still kept rowing!

For yet another Gold!

It’s quite possible that there has never been such a high-octane combination of both talent and passion than that which surges in the blood of Steve Redgrave.

What Does this Have to Do with Your Online Success?

Talent is important. But passion…which leads to endurance and perseverance…is much more important. If you have the passion, you’ll develop the talent. You’ll do whatever it takes to succeed.

But if you have the talent, but not the passion…well, we all know people with tons of raw talent that did not have the passion to push through the obstacles that inevitably crop up.

That’s why I often say that the iPAS 2 System is simple…but not easy.

Chris Jones has “bottled up” all the talent, all the know-how, all the help you’ll ever need to succeed.

But you still need to supply the passion…which drives endurance and perserverance.

You will need to do the steps. You will need to follow the program. You will need to “train”.

http://virgilcook.com/ipas-millionaire

But I promise you the training is nowhere near what Redgrave went through!

If you have the passion and ambition to achieve your dreams, you’re 80% of the way there. Chris will supply the other 20%.

Follow your passion.

Best,

ipas 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please follow and like us:
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
Google+
http://virgilcook.com/ipas-2-shoot-me-if-i-try-to-win-gold-again/
SHARE
Pinterest
Pinterest
LinkedIn
RSS
Youtube
Youtube
Follow by Email
Instagram

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!