Ahhh… the age old question I get from people wanting to do email marketing.
“How do I know what to write in my emails?”
I used to struggle with this one myself. I’d sit in front of my computer, staring at the white screen, with that cursor flashing, just waiting for me to write my email.
And it could take up to 2 hours just to write an email and send it out!
Now… when I write an email, I can crank it out in under 20 minutes flat, and then watch the commissions start rolling in, just a few hours later.
How do I do it?
Well, I can’t explain the entire process of writing my email in this post, but I’ll give you one tip:
Use the stories of your everyday life.
People love to read stories. And I know you have plenty of stories to tell.
Now you might think that your stories are not particularly interesting… or that the people on your list don’t really care.
But that’s wrong.
Because more often than not, it’s about the way you tell your stories, whether they’re entertaining, and your personality comes through in your email writing.
This is a skill that comes with practice, but trust me, once you get into the habit of emailing your list on a regular basis, it becomes quite easy.
Now of course, you want to tie your stories back to whatever offer you’re promoting.
At the end of the day, you are trying to make an income from this…
And again, this is a skill that you’ll learn through practicing.
But the process of getting good can be sped up if you can get the right training.
That’s why we devoted an entire module (the 4th) of this program, ‘My Email Marketing Empire,’ to writing an email that sells.
Here’s just a few things you’ll discover:
- How to ‘Sell The Click’ like the pros do. Once you master this skill, your ability to drive masses of traffic to high converting offers will result in huge paydays
- How to write subject lines that absolutely, 100% Demand Attention like a car wreck… you simply can’t look away.
- How to get inside the mind of your market! Uncover their hidden most desires, fears, pain, problems and challenges and find out what and why they buy!
- How to write without coming across as spammy, like many email marketers do…
- The 247 words you must avoid like the plague if you want your emails to get delivered, instead of ending up in the spam filters (there’s a good chance you’re using a few of these words right now)
Plus… we even give you my very own swipe file, over 200 different emails for different situations and promotions, ready for you to copy and paste in your own business and profit from…
Did I mention this is all in just ONE module, and that there’s another 7? You can see what they are here:
If you’re ready to start writing emails quickly, easily, which actually bring in sales, then you need to enroll in My Email Marketing Empire now.
Come join my Email Marketing Workshop and be led by the hand through each module of this 8 module course.
See you in the workshop. Deadline to get in is December 5th, so get your copy now and get a head start on everyone else.
You don’t need to be a natural born writer to put together emails that sell.
In high school and college, writing was always my biggest challenge, and yet I’m able to write emails that make the cash register ring, on a daily basis.
And that’s because writing an academic essay, and writing an email that sells, are two very different skill sets.
If you’d like to possess the latter… then check out Module 4 of My Email Marketing Empire.
I will see you in the Live Workshop…
How To Make Money By
Simply Sharing This Lesson
Would you like to share this valuable
lesson and create a new residual income
stream for free to boot? It’s as simple
1. Join our partner program here:
2. Use your partner link you’ll receive
3. Post this lesson to your blog with
your partner link, load it as an email
to your autoresponder series, and send
it out as a broadcast article to your
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!