Business Lessons From NASCAR Drivers
Mario Andretti, famed NASCAR and Formula One driver was fond of saying, “If everything is under control, you’re not going fast enough.”
Auto racing is about pushing the car to the very limit of disaster.
- Under control is not a good thing.
- Smooth and comfortable is not a good thing.
- Having no fear is a not a good thing.
If everything is under control, it means that some other driver, who’s pushing himself and his car out of the comfort zone, is probably going to beat you to the finish line.
And, as Dale Earnhardt said, “The guy who finishes second is just the first loser”.
And many wannabe online entrepreneurs think they can’t get started with an online business until they know “everything is under control”.
- They have to research every possible angle
- They have to check and recheck and re-re-check everything to make sure they don’t get ripped off…even when the investment is less than $100!
- They have to read every book, watch every video, and go through every free coaching program they can get their hands on…
And only then will they finally get started.
And by then the marketplace has accelerated and they’re left standing in the exhaust fumes.
Real entrepreneurs know that if the car isn’t shaking a little bit, you’re not pushing the gas hard enough.
Speed is more important than “safety”.
Successful entrepreneurs start their engines and DRIVE. They figure out the turns of the course as they race!
You can’t win if you spend all your time tinkering in the garage.
When you’re ready to push the gas and get started with the only proven and guaranteed step-by-step system that pays you $500, $1000 and $3000 commissions…
Gentlemen (and Ladies), start your engines…
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!