Are You Following The Robbins’ “4-Step Method” To Financial Freedom?
I told you about Tony Robbins’ 4-step method to make sure that 2015 is the year you don’t just make resolutions, but actually follow through and achieve them.
And today I’m going to show you how IPAS 2 fits perfectly with Tony’s advice.
First, remember the four steps?
- Work a proven plan.
- Get the RIGHT partner
- Use the power of momentum.
So, how does ipas 2 fit perfectly with this method?
Let’s take it one step at a time.
1. Focus. One of the mistakes most wanna-be online entrepreneurs make is getting distracted by all the bells and whistles and rabbit holes that there are to explore. Website building. Video production. SEO. PPC. Landing page copy. Product development. Hiring a sales staff. Warehousing product. And on and on and on. They lose site of the ONE thing they need to focus on: Making money. Getting a converting offer in front of a buying audience.
IPAS 2 gives you a simple step-by-step method. This allows you to focus like a laser beam on one thing each day. As little as 30 minutes per day is enough! And with IPAS 2 all you ever need to really focus on is getting IPAS 2’s proven offer in front of an audience. That’s it. And IPAS 2 will even help you do that!
2. Work a proven plan. Another big mistake wanna-be marketers make is reinventing the wheel rather than selling a product that has already proven to be a money-maker.
IPAS 2 is proven. If you work the steps, it’s guaranteed to work for you…
3. Get the RIGHT partner. Most wanna-be entrepreneurs go it alone. Not only do they not get the right partner, they often get no partner at all.
4. Use the power of momentum. Most wanna-be entrepreneurs sit around and wait until they’re “ready to start”. They read ebooks and sign up for webinars and watch videos and take online courses. But they don’t take real action.
While IPAS can’t make you take action, it does make it as easy as possible for you to get started. At only $47 to start, you really don’t have any excuses for taking the first step. And since the next steps only take about 30 minutes per day, you really have no excuse for keeping that momentum going!
So, if you’re ready to finally get serious about your online success, signing up for IPAS 2 will be the best decision you make all year… but don’t wait until 2015 is over!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!