You’ve likely heard of the 80/20 Principle before…
You can go REALLY deep with it, but basically, it means you’ll get 80% of your results from just 20% of the effort.
If you can find out what that 20% is, you’ll work less, make more, and will live a much happier and more fulfilling life.
And who doesn’t want that?
But here’s the thing:
- Many people start to look into the 20% of activities that they need to be more focused on, and then they try to go about it by ‘Managing’ their time better.
- However, managing your time better is usually meant for people that are ALREADY very productive.
- Businessmen, high level executives and so forth…
- They simply need some new strategies and ways to manage what they’re doing good at- even better.
- But If you’re wasting time right now on all the wrong things, you don’t need Time Management.
- If you’re unbalanced in your time and what you’re doing, a TIME REVOLUTION is required!
Here’s 7 Ways To Start Your Time Revolution:
(btw- If you want to go deeper down the Rabbit hole, check out The 80/20 Principle by Richard K Koch, the book from which these principles are taken.)
1) Make the difficult mental leap of disassociating effort and reward.
This basically means that Hard Work, doesn’t equal big returns, usually it’s just the opposite.
Take Warren Buffet for example. Very wealthy fella. Into the Billions. Does he WORK? Nope.
Slowly, methodically, WISELY.
Put down the Hammer. Do things Smart now.
2) Give Up Guilt. (Do what you enjoy!)
3) Free yourself from obligations imposed by others. Choose your obligations selectively and with care, and YOU control your time, or others will control it with their schedules and needs, which usually doesn’t have your best interests at heart!
4) Be unconventional and eccentric in use of your time.
5) Identify the 20% that gives you the 80%.
6) Multiply the 20% of the time that gives you the 80%.
7) Eliminate or Reduce the Low Value activities.
Take the time to do this personally, and you’ll start to see some amazing things happen in your business and life. Ignore it, and you’ll continue on struggling as most, knowing there is a much better way for you and your family.
And as far as this Online Business thing goes, a lot of this has already been figured out.
80 percent of your time should be spent each day marketing and selling your goods.
Take your eye off that ball, and you’ll start to suffer.
So here’s the challenge…
In order to focus 80% of the time on marketing and selling…
You need a solid:
- Follow-up system…
- Sales pages…
- Lead Capture pages…
- And a host of others things to get the initial infrastructure set-up properly first. Then all of that has to be maintained!
And that’s where most get stuck. Somewhere within all of those steps.
That’s where the power of Licensing comes in, especially with a system like MTTB:
You get to ‘License out’ an already proven and successful system. A system that’s consistently bringing in over $1 million a month right now, with a huge chunk of that going out to partners.
You’ll have everything you need… Pages, Products, High Ticket Selling Opportunities, it’s all there.
What’s this mean for you?
You can get straight to the meaty profit making stuff. The 80%.
Marketing and Selling.
Don’t know how to go about that either?
No worries mon!
You get a traffic coach, and a full-on, what’s working now traffic training included in the program.
As Wanda says on the show, In Living Color, ‘I got you!’…
Yep. We got your back. You’ve just got to get started now!
Have a great day,
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!